Work for Aurora Expeditions
Aurora Expeditions is an Australian-owned adventure company specialising in small-group voyages to the Polar Regions and other wild, remote destinations. A world leader in expedition cruising, we offer passengers the chance to have an intimate experience of the destination, with the support of expert staff and flexible, innovative itineraries.
With the company grown in recent years, we are always on the lookout for experienced, dynamic and passionate team members.
Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics
- Are you a medical doctor, registered nurse or paramedic with an extensive background in remote area medicine, working alone and managing everything from a sore tooth to a life threatening emergency?
- Are you self-reliant in a remote environment where assistance can be days away?
- Are you an energetic all-rounder, ready to contribute to a hard-working expedition team?
- Are you physically fit and robust?
- Do you have a love of the outdoors and a genuine interest in fellow travellers who join our voyages to explore the world’s great wildernesses?
- Are you available to work away from home for weeks at a time?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, we'd love to hear from you! Complete the online application form, along with your CV.
We are always on the lookout for ship-experienced, passionate people to join our amazing expedition team of expedition leaders, assistant expedition leaders, naturalists, historians, photographers, geologists, Zodiac drivers and medical team. If you think you have the necessary skills and experience suitable for joining our team, please complete the online application form, along with your CV.
Please Note: All vessel-related crew are employed by a company other than Aurora Expeditions. We employ only expedition-related specialists, e.g. expedition leaders, naturalists, historians, Zodiac drivers, ship doctors etc.
**Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. A team member will be in touch if we would like to arrange an interview.