Photograph…the real world…
Our remote and wild destinations are perfect for photography
All our voyages offer fantastic opportunities for photography and videography. On all ship expeditions, a photography expert will offer lectures and presentations to help improve your skills. Whether a beginner or experienced photographer, you will find the presentations and informal tuition, while either on board or during landings and excursions, will help you capture those memorable moments.
Just some of our specialist photography onboard guides
Scott is an international award-winning wildlife, nature and underwater photographer. A member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP), Scott has spent over a decade working in the polar regions with a focus on Antarctica and the Sub-Antarctic areas.
Scott will be our photography guide on:
- Wild Scotland (SCOT16G) – starting 26th May 2022
- Orkneys, Faroes, Jan Mayen & Svalbard (SFS001G) – starting 5th June 2022
Peter is an AIPP Grand Master of Photography, Fellow and Honoury Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography, and author of Lonely Planet’s Guide to Landscape Photography. Peter is also featured in the Tales By Light documentary (available on Netflix).
Peter will be our photography guide on:
- Svalbard Odyssey (SVAL51G) – starting 14th July 2021
- Franz Josef Land Explorer (FJL001G) – starting 24th July 2021
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG83G) – starting 29th October 2021
- Spirit of Antarctica (ANP140G) – starting 15th November 2021
Richard is a Canon Master who has published 12 books including five editions of Lonely Planet’s Guide to Travel Photography, featured in the television documentary Tales By Light (available on Netflix) and is a Travel Photography Scholarship Mentor for World Nomads.
Richard will be our photography on:
- Arctic Discovery (ARD001G) – starting 12th September 2021
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG84G) – starting 13th March 2022
- Costa Rica & The Panama Canal (CRP002G) – starting 16th April 2022
- Northwest Passage (NWP001G) – starting 24th August 2022