Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory Update
Updated 7th August 2020
Dear Customers & Valued Partners,
Firstly, on behalf of the Aurora Expeditions team we want to thank you for your patience and support of our company. As an independent operator for almost 30 years, we really value our customers.
As you are aware, with the current global situation regarding COVID-19, we are currently dealing with a rapidly evolving situation in unprecedented times. We understand and empathise with the impact this is having on our customers, our employees and the industry, and we are committed to dealing with issues as best we can, as and when situations gain clarity. Our priority is our passenger’s welfare and safety, and our partnerships, and we will seek to do whatever we can to minimise the impact on our past and future passengers.
We have taken the following actions and made changes to our upcoming program due to the unforeseen circumstances surrounding COVID-19. If you are travelling on one of these voyages you should have received an email from us outlining further details.
Arctic 2020 Voyages: August to October 2020
- We have rescheduled our Arctic 2020 voyages between August and October to 2021, with the exception of Iceland, Greenland & East Canada (IAR001G) which has been cancelled.
Antarctica 2020/21 Season Voyages: November 2020 – March 2021
- We are currently speaking to passengers travelling with us on these voyages, as we believe it is unlikely that they will be able to travel to Argentina at this time, so at their request, we are rescheduling these passengers onto voyages during October 2021 – March 2022 at no cost.
Arctic 2021 Voyages: we have made some slight date/itinerary changes to voyages in the Arctic 2021 program as a result of the postponement of our Arctic 2020 voyages, with exception to the two voyages below with changes outlined:
- Orkneys, Faroes, Jan Mayen & Svalbard (SFS001G) has been rescheduled to 2022.
- East Greenland Explorer (EGL001G) has been cancelled.
Global 2021 Voyages: the follow changes have been made to voyages as outlined below
- Guanacaste, Costa Rica (GCR001G) has been cancelled.
- Costa Rica & The Panama Canal (CRP002G) has been rescheduled to 2022.
- Ireland’s West Coast (IRE001G) and Wild Scotland (SCOT16G) have been rescheduled to 2022.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will make further changes as and when required.
If you need support on rescheduling or cancelling your flights, or your customer’s flights booked through Aurora Expeditions, please reach out to our team who can assist you.
Thank you for your understanding on this. We hope that you and your loved ones are all staying safe and healthy during this uncertain period.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
The contents of this statement are current as at the date of publication and supersedes all prior advice on its subject matter. Whilst Aurora Expeditions has applied its best endeavors to provide you with the necessary advice and guidance on the subject matter of the statement, you should consider your personal circumstances and seek your own advice accordingly. Aurora Expeditions expressly and unconditionally declines any statement of warranty in the contents of the publication and the reader must not infer any right of reliance in the subject matter of the publication whatsoever.
*Terms & conditions apply. Cancellations prior to final payment being made are subject to loss of deposit as per standard Terms and Conditions. Any final payments that have already been made are subject to the standard Terms and Conditions at the time of payment. Not applicable to group bookings