Richard I’AnsonPhotography Guide
Richard is a freelance travel photographer & Canon Master who has captured incredible images of people and places around the world for more than 35 years. His work has been published worldwide in books, magazines, newspapers, brochures, calendars, posters, cards and websites; from the size of a stamp right up to a tarpaulin covering a 53-foot truck trailer!
He has also published 12 books including five editions of Lonely Planet’s Guide to Travel Photography, was featured in the television documentary Tales By Light (now streaming on Netflix) and is a Travel Photography Scholarship Mentor for World Nomads. Richard has won numerous awards over the course of his career but is most proud of gaining a Master of Photography and one gold bar from the Australian Institute of Professional Photography.
We are excited to have Richard join us onboard the Greg Mortimer’s inaugural season as our photography guide for:
- Spirit of Antarctica (ANP129G), departing in November 2019
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG78G), departing in November 2019
- Costa Rica & The Panama Canal (CRP001G), departing April 2020
- Arctic Discovery (ARD001G), departing August 2020
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG82G), departing March 2021
- Franz Josef Land Explorer (FJL003G), departing August 2021
- Svalbard Odyssey (SVAL54G), departing August 2021
There are no results, try a different filter.