Mountains & Fjords - South East Norway Trek10 DAYS from AU$9,640 per person
The UNESCO-protected fjords are symbols of the beauty of traditional Norway. There are more than a thousand fjords in Norway, all along the Western coast, with a backdrop of grand mountains. Hike around and over these stunning fjords, or glide across the smooth water in a kayak.
LEVEL 2 - Moderate Hiking Style
Some difficult terrain. Multiple consecutive +5 hour hiking days. May be impacted by high altitude. Good fitness, health and hiking experience necessary.
- Stand on Pulpit Rock, one of the world’s most spectacular lookouts
- Traverse Juklavass Glacier made of 1,000-years-old ice
- Enjoy a kayaking tour in Norway's famous fjords. Surcharge applies.
- Step onto Kjeragbolton boulder wedged between the Lysefjord cliffs
In true expedition style we encourage exploration and adventure, offering flexibility in challenging environments in a way that puts you among the action to see and do as much as possible. This itinerary is only a guide and subject to change due to ice and weather conditions.
Map & Itinerary
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 8 dinners
- Standard to Superior hotel and lodge accommodation throughout
- Private transport
- Flight Stavanger to Oslo
- All guide fees and National Park entrance costs
- English-speaking guide throughout
- International or domestic flights to or within Norway, unless specified
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Passport, visa, reciprocity fees and vaccination charges
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges
- Hotels and meals not included in itinerary
- Optional excursions not included in the itinerary
- Optional activity surcharges
- All items of a personal nature including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, gratuities, and Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
There are no results, try a different filter.
Please contact us for availability.
Land of Fire and Ice Trekking9 DAYS from AU$8,140 per person
From the famous geothermal area of Landmannalaugar to Skógar, this path takes us over multi-coloured hills and black sands, along small gullies and canyons, through verdant valleys, between glaciers and past waterfalls.