Jotunheimen Explorer - Central Norway Trek10 DAYS from AU$7,450 per person
Trek into the heart of Norway. With over 250 mountains featuring peaks almost 2000 metres high, including the tallest in Norway, the 2469 metre Galdhøpiggen, Jotunheimen offers nature at its literal peak. Hike across mountains, through caves, and around glaciers. Perhaps even raft down a river for a different viewpoint. Let your senses be awakened.
In true expedition style we encourage exploration and adventure, offering flexibility in challenging environments in a way that puts you among the action to see and do as much as possible. This itinerary is only a guide and subject to change due to ice and weather conditions.
LEVEL 2 - Moderate Hiking Style
Some difficult terrain. Multiple consecutive +5 hour hiking days. May be impacted by high altitude. Good fitness, health and hiking experience necessary.
- Conquer Norway’s highest peak, Galdhøpiggen
- Explore the marble caves and hidden wonders of the Dumma Valley
- Feel and hear the force of nature at Bøverbreen Glacier
- Discover picturesque Fossbergom on Bøvra River
Map & Itinerary
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 8 dinners
- Standard to Superior hotel and lodge accommodation throughout
- Private transport
- All guide fees and National Park entrance costs
- English-speaking guide throughout
- International or domestic flights to or within Norway, unless specified
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Passport, visa, reciprocity fees and vaccination charges
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges
- Hotels and meals not included in itinerary
- Optional excursions not included in the itinerary
- Optional activity surcharges
- All items of a personal nature including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, laundry services, personal clothing, medical expenses, gratuities, and Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
There are no results, try a different filter.
Please contact us for availability.
Land of Fire and Ice Trekking9 DAYS from AU$8,140 per person
From the famous geothermal area of Landmannalaugar to Skógar, this path takes us over multi-coloured hills and black sands, along small gullies and canyons, through verdant valleys, between glaciers and past waterfalls.