Welcome to our page for travel agents
From Antarctica’s snow-capped shores to the stunning wildlife of South Georgia, discover abundant bird life in the Falklands~Malvinas or photograph sloths and monkeys in stunning Costa Rica. Our team of destination experts have designed incredible itineraries to inspire your client’s next adventure.
The Greg Mortimer
Our current purpose-built expedition ship, the Greg Mortimer set sail in October this year! If you missed it, we have new images from our inaugural voyage in Antarctica and a 7.5 minute video with Greg Mortimer himself and the new ship. We’ve also launched a brand-new TV ad, click below to view our 30 second ad, as well as 15 second and 6 second version for social media.
If you would like your travel agency call to action added on any of the videos, please send the copy of your logo and the details that you would like added (e.g. phone number, email address and website) to [email protected]. Please note there is approximately a 2-3 week turnaround.
The New Sylvia Earle
Our 2nd purpose-built expedition vessel honours the highly accomplished marine biologist, oceanographer and explorer, Sylvia Earle. As the first female chief scientist of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and named by Time Magazine as its first Hero for the Planet in 1998 – this vessel pays tribute to Sylvia’s long standing conservation efforts for marine protected areas and ocean wildlife.
Besides the same revolutionary Ulstein X-BOW® design like the Greg Mortimer, the Sylvia Earle features a distinctive Glass Atrium Lounge at the bow of the ship with a stunning panoramic view on both port and starboard side, a swimming pool and jacuzzi where you can admire impressive scenery while watching the world go by.
Deck Plan & Cabin Layouts
Please note for the Greg Mortimer, 2021/22 season only some of our Balcony cabins have changed from Balcony Stateroom category B to Balcony Stateroom category A. We have also changed the name of the Balcony Suite to Balcony Stateroom Superior. Please refer to the cabin number reference sheet for which cabin numbers have changed.
On the Sylvia Earle, we have introduced a new cabin category, Aurora Superior Stateroom, which will feature French Balconies.
Below are the latest trip notes, maps and images reflecting our rescheduled departure dates (last updated July 2020).
Please download and update these on your websites to make sure you have correct voyage and trek details.
Note: The $60 medical fee no longer applies but has not yet been updated in the trip notes.
Pricing & Offers
Due to the unforeseen impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to reschedule many of our voyages. We have contacted all our travel agent partners with affected bookings to advise them of the changes. You can download the revised schedule and pricing information here. Our pricing remains largely unchanged but has been modified in some instances due to minor changes in itinerary length.
Pricing Sheet Notes:
- Voyages marked in yellow are now sold out or are on waitlist
- Voyages marked in orange are limited availability, call us
- Voyages & treks marked in green are new or amended
- Camping for 21/22 Antarctic season will be charged at US$150 available first come, first served basis max 40 people. For the 20/21 Antarctica season this is currently FOC. Voyages marked in purple have only kayaking/diving available, call to enquire.
- Cabin category changes/ additions; The Greg Mortimer vessel, Balcony Suite has changed name to Balcony Stateroom Superior. This change has also been implemented on the new ship, the Sylvia Earle. In addition, the Sylvia Earle will have a new cabin category Aurora Superior Stateroom (twin share) which, will feature French Balconies. Some of the Balcony cabins on the Greg Mortimer have changed from Balcony Stateroom category B to Balcony Stateroom category A. Please refer to deck plan and cabin layouts.
Updated 2021-22 Brochure
Download a customisable copy of our 2021-22 brochure.
Download customisable versions of our new flyers promoting our 2022 voyages.
Social Media Tiles
Promote our 2022 Arctic & Global Program on Facebook and Instagram.
When promoting Aurora Expeditions in digital and print media please use the images below.
Aurora Expeditions’ Logo
Sign up for our exclusive travel agent newsletter.