We are excited to announce that our 2020/21 voyages are here! From Antarctica to Costa Rica, Greenland to the Russian Arctic, our team of destination experts have designed incredible itineraries to inspire your clients next adventure!
The Greg Mortimer has set sail to Antarctica!
Learn about our new ship’s features, facilities onboard and our commitment to the environment below.
Interested to see more images of the ship? Download our latest images of the Greg Mortimer that you can use to promote on your website and social media!
Save up to 15%!*
Book one of our new 2020/21 Antarctic or 2021 Arctic voyages before 31st December, 2019 and save up to 15%* per person!
No Single Supplement~
Book an Aurora Stateroom or Balcony Stateroom (category c) and pay NO supplement~ on the following voyages; West Greenland Explorer; Inuit Arctic & Beyond; Arctic Discovery and Patagonia & Chilean Fjords.
This section is dedicated to our partners & travel agents. Here, you will find important information on our voyages, current 2020/21 brochure, program pricing and marketing collateral on the destinations we visit and our new ship, the Greg Mortimer.
- 2019-2021 customisable e-Brochure
- 2019-2021 program pricing - please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an availability report
- Cabin categories and cabin number - we have introduced 3 cabin categories to our Balcony Stateroom category. These have been classified into category A, B or C depending on the cabin size and deck location.
- Destinations (images, maps & trip notes): Antarctica | Arctic | Latin America | Scotland
- Aurora Expeditions logos
- Greg Mortimer images
- Updated Greg Mortimer deck plan - the deck plan has changed. Deck 7 was flipped from the original deck plan provided.
- Updated Greg Mortimer cabin layouts - we have added triple share to the cabin layout sheet and provided the range of sizes for each cabin.
- Greg Mortimer fact sheet - the fact sheet has been updated to refect changes listed above.
- Videos - 2020/21 launch (15 sec, 30 sec & 2 min)
- Current flyers
- Social Media Tiles
- A1 Posters
- Activity forms - information on each activity and required form to be completed
To order our new 2020/21 brochure, please contact TIFS.
For training & sales enquiries please contact our Business Development Managers.
Alex Fayan in Antarctica.
For booking enquiries & to register your wholesale business, please email: email@example.com
For images/ videos and other marketing enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions apply. Valid on select ship voyages only and select cabin categories. Offer is valid on new bookings only aboard the Greg Mortimer which must be booked and deposited by December 31, 2019, or until sold out, whichever comes first. Promotion is subject to availability at the time of booking and capacity controlled. The promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer, can be withdrawn at any time and is not redeemable for cash. Normal booking terms and conditions apply. To confirm your booking, a completed booking form and non-refundable deposit of $2,500 pp in the booking currency is required within 7 days of reserved berth/s. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please visit www.auroraexpeditions.com.au/find-out-more/terms-and-conditions for full terms and conditions.