Agents – The Americas
Welcome to our page for travel advisors
From Antarctica’s snow-capped shores to stunning wildlife of South Georgia, discover abundant bird life in the Falklands~Malvinas or photograph sloths and monkeys in stunning Costa Rica. Our team of destination experts have designed incredible itineraries to inspire your client’s next adventure.
Upcoming Webinar: Sneak Peek of Our 2022 Program & Coffee on us!
Join the Aurora Expeditions team to hear about our latest updates including an exclusive preview of our new Arctic and Global 2022 program. We’ll also bring you up to speed on what make Aurora Expeditions unique and sets us apart.
Find out more about pre-registering your clients, our updated Health & Safety Protocols, as well as our new Deposit Protection Program so your clients can book their future voyages with confidence.
You’ll also get an update on our groundbreaking ship, the Greg Mortimer, and our second, new and innovative ship the Sylvia Earle which is on track to be delivered in October 2021.
We’ll be shouting those who attend the webinar a ‘coffee on us’!* We look forward to seeing you!
Register to one of the sessions below.
Pricing & Voyage Update
Due to the unforeseen impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to reschedule many of our voyages. We have contacted all our travel agent partners with affected bookings to advise them of the changes. You can download the revised schedule and pricing information here. Our pricing remains largely unchanged but has been modified in some instances due to minor changes in itinerary length.
Please find below a summary of the changes we’ve had to implement.
Global & Arctic 2020 Voyages: April to October 2020
- We have rescheduled our Patagonia and Chilean Fjords (PCF001G) and Costa Rica and the Panama Canal (CRP001G) voyages to 2021.
- We have rescheduled our Arctic 2020 voyages between May and October to 2021, with the exception of Iceland, Greenland & East Canada (IAR001G) which has been cancelled.
Antarctica 2020/21 Season Voyages: November 2020 – March 2021
- Antarctic voyages departing up until the 12th of January 2021 – we are currently speaking to passengers travelling with us on these voyages, as we believe it is unlikely that they will be able to travel to Argentina at this time, so at their request, we are rescheduling these passengers onto voyages in 2021/2022 at no cost.
- Antarctic voyages departing from the 13th January 2021 onwards – we will be providing an update on these voyages by the end of July. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and we are working on alternative plans in the event that international travel will not be possible for your clients, or if they are not yet ready to commit to travel at this time.
Arctic 2021 Voyages: we have made some slight date/itinerary changes to voyages in the Arctic 2021 program as a result of the postponement of our Arctic 2020 voyages, with exception to the two voyages below with changes outlined:
- Orkneys, Faroes, Jan Mayen & Svalbard (SFS001G) has been rescheduled to 2022.
- East Greenland Explorer (EGL001G) has been cancelled.
Global 2021 Voyages: the follow changes have been made to voyages as outlined below
- Guanacaste, Costa Rica (GCR001G) has been cancelled.
- Costa Rica & The Panama Canal (CRP002G) has been rescheduled to 2022.
- Ireland’s West Coast (IRE001G) and Wild Scotland (SCOT16G) have been rescheduled to 2022.
Pricing Sheet Notes:
- Voyages marked in yellow are now sold out or are on waitlist
- Voyages marked in orange are limited availability, call us
- Voyages & treks marked in green are new or amended
- Camping for 21/22 Antarctic season will be charged at US$150 available first come, first served basis max 40 people. For the 20/21 Antarctica season this is currently FOC. Voyages marked in purple have only kayaking/diving available, call to enquire.
- Cabin category changes/ additions; The Greg Mortimer vessel, Balcony Suite has changed name to Balcony Stateroom Superior. This change has also been implemented on the new ship, the Sylvia Earle. In addition, the Sylvia Earle will have a new cabin category Aurora Superior Stateroom (twin share) which, will feature French Balconies. Some of the Balcony cabins on the Greg Mortimer have changed from Balcony Stateroom category B to Balcony Stateroom category A. Please refer to deck plan and cabin layouts.
Updated 2021-22 BrochureDownload a customisable copy of our 2021-22 brochure.
Download customisable versions of our new flyers promoting our 2021-22 voyages.
Social Media Tiles
Promote our new 2021/22 voyages on Facebook and Instagram.
The Greg Mortimer
Our current purpose-built expedition ship, the Greg Mortimer set sail in October this year! If you missed it, we have new images from our inaugural voyage in Antarctica and a 7.5 minute video with Greg Mortimer himself and the new ship. We’ve also launched a brand-new TV ad, click below to view our 30 second ad, as well as 15 second and 6 second version for social media.
If you would like your travel agency call to action added on any of the videos, please send the copy of your logo and the details that you would like added (e.g. phone number, email address and website) to [email protected]. Please note there is approximately a 2-3 week turnaround.
The New Sylvia Earle
Our 2nd purpose-built expedition vessel honours the highly accomplished marine biologist, oceanographer and explorer, Sylvia Earle. As the first female chief scientist of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and named by Time Magazine as its first Hero for the Planet in 1998 – this vessel pays tribute to Sylvia’s long standing conservation efforts for marine protected areas and ocean wildlife.
Besides the same revolutionary Ulstein X-BOW® design like the Greg Mortimer, the Sylvia Earle features a distinctive Glass Atrium Lounge at the bow of the ship with a stunning panoramic view on both port and starboard side, a swimming pool and jacuzzi where you can admire impressive scenery while watching the world go by.
Deck Plan & Cabin Layouts
Please note for the Greg Mortimer, 2021/22 season only some of our Balcony cabins have changed from Balcony Stateroom category B to Balcony Stateroom category A. We have also changed the name of the Balcony Suite to Balcony Stateroom Superior. Please refer to the cabin number reference sheet for which cabin numbers have changed.
On the Sylvia Earle, we have introduced a new cabin category, Aurora Superior Stateroom, which will feature French Balconies.
Below are the latest trip notes, maps and images reflecting our rescheduled departure dates (last updated July 2020).
Please download and update these on your websites to make sure you have correct voyage and trek details.
Note: The $60 medical fee no longer applies but has not yet been updated in the trip notes.
When promoting Aurora Expeditions in digital and print media please use the images below.
Aurora Expeditions’ Logo
For North America only, if you would like to receive a printed copy of the brochure (10 maximum), please send your request to [email protected]
For booking enquiries & to register your wholesale business, please email: [email protected]
For images/ videos and other marketing enquiries, please email: [email protected]