Work for Aurora Expeditions
Aurora Expeditions is an Australian-owned adventure company specialising in small-group voyages to the Polar Regions and other wild, remote destinations. A world leader in expedition cruising, we offer passengers the chance to have an intimate experience of the destination, with the support of expert staff and flexible, innovative itineraries.
With the company having grown in recent years we are always on the lookout for experienced, dynamic and passionate team members.
Sales Executive - Sydney Head Office
We are looking for an experienced and sales driven Executive who is passionate about adventure travel to join our growing team. As an enthusiastic team player with outstanding attention to detail, and a positive and proactive approach to work, you will be working within a small team of dedicated professionals in a fun, interesting and diverse role where no two days are the same!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively manage the passenger booking process
- Sales lead follow-up including outbound emails and calls
- Assistance in the maintenance of our loyalty club database
- Assistance with the compilation of the sales report and sales feedback.
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent travel sales experience, preferably with a cruise background, either wholesale or retail
- Have a strong drive for following leads and closing sales
- Be a strong team player that enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere with lots of variety
- Ensure attention-to-detail and accuracy in their work
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a passion for travel and an appreciation and respect for natural and cultural environments
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, offering a great working environment. This role is being offered on a permanent full-time basis for an immediate start.
To obtain a full position description or apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We are always on the look out for ship-experienced, passionate people to join our amazing expedition team of expedition leaders, assistant expedition leaders, naturalists, historians, geologists, and hotel managers. If you think you have the necessary skills and experience suitable for joining our team, please complete the online staff application form, along with your resume.
Please Note: All vessel-related crew are employed by a company other than Aurora Expeditions. We employ only expedition-related staff, e.g. expedition leaders, naturalists, historians, hotel managers etc.
Marketing and Sales Internship
Aurora Expeditions are looking for an intern to join their sales and marketing team at their Head Office in Sydney and work on a variety of exciting projects. Come gain great work experience with one of Australia's leading adventure cruising operators! Application closing date: 30 September 2016.